Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


August 17, 2008

My goals are achieved! I finished Humble Daisys today, and turned it into a lovely pinkeep. I couldn't find our camera before it was too dark to take pictures, so you girls have to wait until tomorrow. Also stitched 'Friends Gather', and I have plans to turn it into a flatfold. All I have to do is figure out how to, but I have some good tutorials from Vonna, so I have great confidence in it!

Tomorrow school begins again, and that means work also. So from now on I'll try to blog a few times a week, depending on how much time I have left to stitch LOL.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Can't wait to see your Humble Daisys Pinkeep!!

Nana's Quilts said...

Hope that work goes well for you. Our autumn term begins on 3 September (1 September is a holiday) and Caroline arrives from den Haag on that day. We'll take lots of photos.
Marne

Blogarchive