My goals are achieved! I finished Humble Daisys today, and turned it into a lovely pinkeep. I couldn't find our camera before it was too dark to take pictures, so you girls have to wait until tomorrow. Also stitched 'Friends Gather', and I have plans to turn it into a flatfold. All I have to do is figure out how to, but I have some good tutorials from Vonna, so I have great confidence in it!
Tomorrow school begins again, and that means work also. So from now on I'll try to blog a few times a week, depending on how much time I have left to stitch LOL.
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (24)
- ► 2014 (38)
- ► 2013 (53)
- ► 2012 (48)
- ► 2011 (43)
- ► 2010 (48)
- ► 2009 (51)
- Thanks and something new
- A Butterfly, a Bird and a Rabbit...again
- Exchange from Stephanie
- Some time ago Carol sent me an eyelets tool, some ...
- Finished Humble Daisys
- Two Exchanges on my doorstep!
- My goals are achieved! I finished Humble Daisys to...
- A Butterfly, a Rabbit and a Bird
- Half way this week already! Still half a week to g...
- Jen received the Crazy Exchange I did for her. So...
- Matchbox swap
- Floss Tag
- I haven't been feeling that well today, now and th...
- Kreativ Blogger Award
- Birthday Exchange to show
- ▼ August (15)