Outside it was brighter than yesterday, so I finally could take some pictures of the Humble Daisys. I turned it into a pinkeep, and I am quite satisfied with the result (you may know I am not that easy satisfied with my own results). But I think I've learned a lot last months, thanks to all stitchers who are writing such nice comments (good for my self-confidence LOL), and all these great tutorials they put in their blogs.
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (24)
- ► 2014 (38)
- ► 2013 (53)
- ► 2012 (48)
- ► 2011 (43)
- ► 2010 (48)
- ► 2009 (51)
- Thanks and something new
- A Butterfly, a Bird and a Rabbit...again
- Exchange from Stephanie
- Some time ago Carol sent me an eyelets tool, some ...
- Finished Humble Daisys
- Two Exchanges on my doorstep!
- My goals are achieved! I finished Humble Daisys to...
- A Butterfly, a Rabbit and a Bird
- Half way this week already! Still half a week to g...
- Jen received the Crazy Exchange I did for her. So...
- Matchbox swap
- Floss Tag
- I haven't been feeling that well today, now and th...
- Kreativ Blogger Award
- Birthday Exchange to show
- ▼ August (15)