I haven't been feeling that well today, now and then I have one of those days. I felt a little depressed, tears came easily (and quick!). Tomorrow is back to normal, I think. But in the afternoon, my day was lightened up: a package from Carol was in the post!
She sent me an eyelet tool, so I can finish my stitching as a floss tag. And not only the tool, but also the eyelets and two rings! So sweet of her, and it came at the right moment.
Sunday afternoon I finished my matchbox swap, so yesterday I sent it to its new owner. I also finished the Santa Exchange and it turned out very pretty, I'm quite satisfied.
Today I went to the postoffice to send a Crazy Exchange.
Pictures of all of these little projects have to wait until they arrived.
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (24)
- ► 2014 (38)
- ► 2013 (53)
- ► 2012 (48)
- ► 2011 (43)
- ► 2010 (48)
- ► 2009 (51)
- Thanks and something new
- A Butterfly, a Bird and a Rabbit...again
- Exchange from Stephanie
- Some time ago Carol sent me an eyelets tool, some ...
- Finished Humble Daisys
- Two Exchanges on my doorstep!
- My goals are achieved! I finished Humble Daisys to...
- A Butterfly, a Rabbit and a Bird
- Half way this week already! Still half a week to g...
- Jen received the Crazy Exchange I did for her. So...
- Matchbox swap
- Floss Tag
- I haven't been feeling that well today, now and th...
- Kreativ Blogger Award
- Birthday Exchange to show
- ▼ August (15)