Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


January 29, 2012

Too late, winter is here ;)

Today, much later than weather forecasters predicted, winter came. And as I started knitting at the end of november for some projects for DD, scarfs and capelets and other woollen stuff aren't ready. Besides that, I also have some stitching to do and my goal was to finish block 7 at the end of this month. I didn't make it ... There is some progress on other things too, look for yourself:

Broomstick Scarf

Expectation

And a new start, a capelet.

This is the original, mine is going to be red.


5 comments:

catherine said...

Lovely pics of your work and a busy lady. hope its not too cold
x catherine

Giovanna said...

We're getting the low temps too, and probably snow - I'd stay home all day and stitch if I could :-) Great WIPs!

Christine said...

Oh Joke, wat wordt die onderste colsjaal prachtig.
Ik vind hem super en de rode kleur van jou is zelfs mooier als het grijze.
Ook de andere sjaals zijn super geworden, heel apart die Expectation sjaal, maar heel mooi.
Jammer dat je het huisje niet hebt gehaald, maar wie zit ermee achter je vodden?
Dus het zij je vergeven en op naar een nieuwe maand.
Liefs en veel winterplezier Chrissie

Christine said...

Great stitching and knitting, the red capelet is going to be gorgeous.
Keep warm

Vickie said...

I am so jealous of all your talent!! Love everything you are working on especially the caplet!! That looks so nice.

Blogarchive