Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


January 08, 2012

One year of Tweets

Twelve blocks of Tweets are done! Almost every month of the past year I finished a block and today I have been sewing borders to My Tweets. I chose not to add sashings, but instead just sew the blocks together.
Without further ado, here is block twelve:





And here is the quilttop as it is now. I want to do mitered corners, but I have to find out how to do that exactly. So I saved that part for next week ;)




8 comments:

neeftje said...

Joke wat mooi!!!!! Ga je de applicatie rand ook doen?
Groetjes

Sjoukje said...

It's stunning! You may be so proud of your marvelous work! I'm just a starting quilter, but your work is an exemple.

mdgtjulie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Joke. I love the colors and the glitter of it. Congratulations on a truly stunning work. I can't wait to see it quilted.

Christine said...

It is beautiful!

Christine said...

Wauw wauw wauw, wat een super quilt en wat geweldig dat je de perfecte match qua kleur hebt gevonden.
Oh Joke, wat een beauty van een quilt, en zo netjes afgewerkt allemaal.
Liefs Chrissie

Giovanna said...

That's lovely, such pretty colours! Nice progress on the Village in the previous post too, well done!

Pauline said...

Absoluut fabelachtig, wat een kleurenpracht en wat een doorzettingsvermogen, petje af voor het geheel, alles verdient becomplimenteert te worden, het patroon van Esther, en al jouw keuzes. Zoals je je misschien herinnert schrok ik van je blauwe stofkeuze, genoot ik van hoe jij de juiste fat quarters uit de bak trok, terwijl ik me afvroeg of je wel voldoende kleurcontrast zou krijgen, ging jij lekker je gang met dit als resultaat durf ik nooit meer een keuze van jou in twijfel te trekken.
Jij kan toveren met kleuren!
Groetjes, Pauline

Caroline said...

Wat een prachtige quilt, om jaloers op te worden. groetjes Caroline

Blogarchive