Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


January 15, 2012

First finish of the year

Yes, I've got my first finish of the year! My Garden from Lynette Anderson is finished, inclusive quilting and binding!
These two weeks I have been quilting the border, I was determined to get it done, so I can remove the Christmas quilt that has been at my wall for two years (yes, two whole years!)



The cowl I am knitting for DD is almost done, this picture is from last friday, but there is more progress.



I also started a new knitting project, a shawl. I have to knit 17 quarters and then knit them together. Three quarters done this week.



Today was a Tweet day. I have been busy with the border. The original border is too much in addition to the blue blocks and I adjusted the border to my own taste.








7 comments:

Christine said...

Oh Joke, I am in Love.
Niet alleen met de tweets natuurlijk, maar die My Garden, wat een beauty.
Je bent het nieuwe jaar al goed begonnen zeg.
Daar zal Karin wel heel blij mee zijn, mooi patroon en mooie kleur voor een sjaal.
Je bent lekker bezig , liefs Chrissie

catherine said...

Your work looks fantastic. well done
x catherine

The Crafty Pixie said...

Beautiful work! Lovely! ^_^

Christine said...

Your finished quilt looks beautiful and I love the rich blue of the cowl you are knitting.
That shawl pattern looks familiar, I think I may have knitted that one.
Tweets is looking good too

mdgtjulie said...

I just love your tweet. It's gorgeous, the colors are gorgeous, can you make me one too? {blinks innocently} It makes me wish I was a quilter!!!

Gingini said...

Prachtig, prachtig!! :)Jouw Tweets worden very special en heel uniek. Maar die vierkantjesshawl is ook een snoepie!! :)

Giovanna said...

Your quilting is just beautiful, and the knitting too - love the cowl, it looks so nice and warm and just right for this time of year!

Blogarchive