Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


January 22, 2012

VHRH and my knitting projects

One project finished this week, DD's cowl is done. She is quite happy with it and wears it with pleasure as you can see.


The scarf I am knitting is coming along slowly. Not really slowly, I have been knitting every day for the past week, with a result of twelve squares. In fact after taking this picture I finished another one and started number fourteen, so tonight there will be fourteen squares.
I have to knit 17 squares in total and then the challenge begins, knitting them together!



I also did some stitching on Call of the Raven, little progress, bus steady she goes!



And a new block of VHRH is started. Not much to see, but I know you followers are curious and love pictures, so here is a little flower :)


2 comments:

Giovanna said...

Wow, what a lot going on, and it's all gorgeous. Your daughter looks really cozy in her new cowl.

Christine said...

Great progress on the stitching and knitting. Glsd your daughter likes her cowl

Blogarchive