Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


July 30, 2014

Borders again

Before I talk about borders I want to say something else. You might know I never talk about politics or human tragedy, or ventilate my opinion about what happens in the world. I am not going to do so now, although I feel the need to say that of course I am touched by human tragedies and politics and of course I have my thoughts about things that happen worldwide.
But I use this blog and my facebook account not for sad things but for fun. Having said that, I will show you my latest borders. I am still on schedule :-)
I also casted on a new pair of socks. I liked the pattern, but after knitting one sock until the ankle, I knew it was too large, although I knitted size M, I need to have a European size 38. So I ripped the whole thing and started all over again. Less stitches casted on, less rows knitted. And again, too large! Beting tired of ripping I decided to rip only the toe. The sock was knitted toe up and has a nice cabling pattern. So now it is like this :( The challenge is to get a fitting sock out of it!



3 comments:

Pauline said...

Begrijpelijk dat je je blog en hobby gescheiden houdt van het wereldleed, geloof en politiek.
Je randjes zien er prachtig uit en met je sokken beleef je de nodige avonturen. Mooie kleurtje garen gebruik je. Ik ben benieuwd hoe het je sokken vergaat in je volgende postje? Liggen ze al in de kast klaar voor gebruik (als het niet meer zo warm is) of staan ze nog op de pennen?

Sjoukje said...

Mooie randjes! Ik heb deze hit aan mij voorbij laten gaan, maar soms, als ik zulke mooie dingen zie, slaat de twijfel weer in volle hevigheid toe!
Geniet van de zomervakantie!
Groetjes, Sjoukje

Corina said...

Mooi zijn je randjes!

Blogarchive