Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


November 09, 2014

Quilting again ...

In one of the groups I am involved in (I find the the most precious friends in that group) we are running an UFO project. We picked an UnFinished Object and commited ourselves to work on that object until it is finished. We post an update every 10th of every month. Of course, sometimes life gets in the way, but we all try to have an update each month.

I am working on my big quilt, the one that is going to be on my bed, once... You already might know I am talking about Baltimore Bliss. There are 25 blocks and today I finished block 17. Eight to go. It might be a finish next year!

As you can see, every block is repeated in a white block.
And of course I have been knitting. My newest shawl is now like this. This picture doesn't show its colour, it's more blue instead of grey.




2 comments:

Giovanna said...

The quilt is so beautiful - lovely work! And very nice shawl too.

Pull the other thread said...

Wow that quilt is just stunning!!! Lovely work on your shawl as well.

Blogarchive