Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


November 02, 2014

Lazy blogger?

Have I been a lazy blogger last weeks? I don't think so, at least, I wasn't lazy. But yes, I did post irregular. I used to post once a week, Mostly in weekends, but there has been a lot on my mind, so I simply forgot!
But now I am catching up. I have been spinning on my spinning wheel and a lovely skein is a fact. Not enough to start a knitting project yet, so I have to spin another skein this winter. Meet Running Mouse:
My Border a Week project is almost done. Only eight, nine weeks until Christmas? Okay, I admit, I am two weeks behind, but I'll catch up this week (I hope).
A new shawl is finished too. The Stroll That Stole My Heart, a lovely pattern of Sweaterbabe.
Now there is a finish again, you won't be surprised that other projects are started today. There was a lovely blue skein that screamed for attention, so I casted on New York Lullaby, pattern is Nurmulintu by Heidi Alander.
And a combination of two skeins were calling out my name when I visited a wool event last weekend. I think I will cast on tonight :)

3 comments:

Nana's Quilts said...

Yes, I agree, sometimes it is difficult to get to the computer to sit down and write a blog. This past week at Lake Tahoe we were with our friends from Colorado. Diane is learning to knit, so I was able to help her with simple things (increases and casting off). It was fun and we visited two yarn stores. Saw some lovely wool. I was excited last night to get to my sewing machine. I also bought two patterns while on this trip, so am excited to give those a try. Happy autumn creative time. Hugs.

Pull the other thread said...

Love your spun wool. I really enjoy spinning and currently have what I hope will be a lace weight on my spindle (don't have space for a wheel). Love your knitting and stitching and lots of lovely new yarns there

Melissa said...

OMG, I love the "Stroll that stole my heart". I think it stole mine too. Gosh I wish I could knit!

Blogarchive