Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


November 30, 2014

Back to normal

Luckily things are getting back to normal. After a week filled with uncommon things I find myself again, doing the things I always do. Just do my job, knit and stitch.
There are two shawls in progress and a finish.
Let's start with the finish, as I am very happy with this particular one. I brought the yarn from New York, over a year ago. And now I knitted a lovely shawl, New York Lullaby. The original pattern is Nurmilintu by Heidi Alander.
Then there is Silja Line. This is a knit for the indie dyer of the yarn. The pattern is Marjamets Shawl by Kadr's Stitching. The colours are more speaking, a bit darker. But as I took pictures inside (it was cold outside!) the pictures don't do this beautiful yarn right.
Another knit is Sing. pattern is Cascade Lace Blend Shoulder Cowl by Colinton Australia Exclusi ve. I am knitting this for a friend and colleague and I hope to have it finished by Christmas. The picture isn't very good, but wait until you see it next time!
And I added some borders this week. You can see it's almost the end of this project. 

3 comments:

Giovanna said...

Pretty shawls, and very nice progress on the Randjes - it's such a lovely project.

Blu said...

The shawls are so pretty.

Melissa said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Blogarchive