Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


March 24, 2013

Still winter * sigh*, so a wintery shawl

Yes, it is still winter over here. People are getting cranky because they (read: I) long for sun! But these days a cold wind is blowing and temperatures are below zero. I heard they are skating again in Friesland!
So I continue making my own spring. There grew a tree, some more green grass and half a horse ;)
And besides that I am knitting on Ebony and Ivory. I am not quite satisfied about this one. The yarn is not as soft as I would wish for, maybe because it has 25% nylon in it. It looks like I made a mistake in one of the repeats, but I know you only see the right outcoming after blocking. So I decided to continue.

4 comments:

Claire said...

Love your spring lol.x

Pauline said...

Je doet je best om de lente te laten beginnen met je borduurwerk, nog even doorprikken dan tover je misschien voor ons allemaal de lente tevoorschijn.
Je shawl heeft een mooi kleurverloop!

Karin said...

Zowel je borduurwerk als je shawl zijn prachtig!Jammer dat het garen niet zo fijn werkt, maar dat zie ik er niet vanaf hoor!

Deb said...

Love you sampler! Shawl is beautiful!

Blogarchive