Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


March 13, 2011

Small finishes

This week I have been busy quilting on Red Delicious. Another block is done, so only two more to go.





To spare my poor fingers I have been stitching in between. On one of my groups they were going to stitch a scissorfob and I thought it would be nice to join.
We could choose one of the freebees of The Drawn Thread and I decided to stitch Four Fat Friends. However, this isn't meant to be a sciccorfob. It's to big and it isn't square. Stubborn as I am I finished the stitching and decided not to add some backing fabric, but just folded the stitched piece and sew it together on top. It's not my masterpiece, but I am rather satisfied.





I think it's alright to show another finished object. It was sent for a Christmas exchange back in January and I suppose it arrived. The new owner, Gabi, is on holidays for quite some weeks and I think she just isn't at home to unpack.



And I prepared the centerpiece for My Tweets. The pictures aren't very well, I'll give it a try again tomorrow.
The second picture is without flash. Quite mysterious, I think.




5 comments:

Bertie said...

Gorgeous ornaments, love the deer:))
The Tweets are spectacular, stunning colours and without the flash it's even better!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous quilting Joke and your ornaments are so lovely too.

Christine said...

Beautiful ornaments Joke, I really like the way you finished the Four Fat Friends.
Your quilt blocks are stunning

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I like the scissor fob. It's cute. I like the cardinals on it.

Giovanna said...

I love your idea for the fob - it turned out great, well done! Lovely work on everything else too.

Blogarchive