Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


January 23, 2009

I've been tagged twice


I've been tagged by Tineke , so I have to show the fourth picture in the fourth folder on my computer. This picture is taken in 2006, we were on holidays in Germany I think, and here DH and DS are doing the dishes. They get along very good, and I think the picture show that too. I have been tagged by Henny too, so I thought it would be nice to show the sicth pixture of the sixth album too. It is taken in Germany, in may 2006, during holidays in Germany. I can't remember where exactly, but here are youngest DD and DS, getting along also very well. They never have a quarrel, in fact I can tell you I am blessed as we never have a fight in our little family.

Now it's my turn to tag four people. I ask you to show on your blog the fourth picture of the fouth folder on your computer I tag Janaina, Mylene, Marne and Carol.

2 comments:

Nana's Quilts said...

OK - so help me decide where to find my picture to show. I have my photos, first of all, listed by the year they were taken. Then they are into "albums" after that. So do I take the 4th year, the 4th album, the 4th photo? Oh, help!

Marne

Janaina said...

I have already posted my pic! Take a look when you have the time! =)
Love,
J.

Blogarchive