Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


January 26, 2009

Exchanges and swap

I want to start with a big 'Thank you' to all stitchers who read my blog, and make their comments. I really love reading them, and it encourages me to keep up with this blog.

I have some things to show again. Last saturday a cute biscornu arrived from Doreen. We both signed up to a 'teaparty biscornu swap' at the Biscornu Yahoogroup and she sent me a lovely biscornu, and added two packages of little buttons! I sure can use them.



Today a lovely little Lizzie Kate pillow from Irene arrived. We both took part in the Lizzie Kate Exchange on the HoE-board. I can't show the one I stitched yet, for obvious reasons.



Well, how about my stitching? I get the feeling all I do nowadays is stitching for exchanges and swaps, but nonetheless I can show a little progress though on my Chatelaine Mystery XI.


And I finished March, of the Oakhaven SAL.




7 comments:

Kathy said...

Nice swaps. The Lizzie Kate one is adorable. I know what you mean about stitching for swaps. That's been my story this month. :)

Irene said...

Lovely biscornu ! I'm so glad you like the LK I stitched.

Vicky L said...

The biscornu is lovely. The Lizzie Kate is very cute. I love it. I know how you feel about the swaps and exchanges. I think half of my stitching was for exchanges last year. Your wips looks good.

Brigitta said...

Wow die mystery stitchery is echt fantastisch!! Wat een schitterend patroon!! En dan die ieniemienie theepotjes op de biscornu (daar heb ik me nog steeds niet aan gewaagd) Ziet er allemaal erg leuk uit!

Anonymous said...

Nice exchange pieces, but I'm simply blown away by the Chatelaine piece (still untouched in my stash...) - wonderful!

Mylene said...

Cute biscornu and your WIP is really looking beautiful!

Cindy F. said...

Cute exchanges!! I'm going through the same, more stitches in exchanges than personal pieces.
Great progress on both your pretty wips!

Blogarchive