Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


September 26, 2008

Look at this!!


Coming home this friday afternoon, there was a package waiting for me :) Stephanie M sent me a HoE PS Exchange. It is such a lovely package, with a wonderful stitched design, The Needle's Eye. Stitched on Sugar Maple Fabric 'Nostalgia (40 ct) so she let me know.
She finished it as a pin mattrass (my first!!) and she did this perfectly.


On the back side she stitched our initials and month and year. It personalizes the gift (again) perfectly!

Interested in the whole package? Well, here it is : a piece of adorable backing fabric, with pinks and little flowers, a hart of CCN, Rose cottage (was on my wishinglist!). She added Crescent Colours needed to stitch this, a package of needles, a tin with strong mints (just my taste, how did she know??), a round of pins and double satin ribbon in a lovely purple.
Isn't that a great exchange? I certainly love every piece of it!

3 comments:

Irene said...

Nice exchange, the finish looks nice.

Carol said...

What a fantastic exchange from Stephanie - and the one you sent was equally fantastic - so glad you stepped in to this exchange - I bet you are too! {{{HUGS}}}

Deb said...

Wow!! What a fabulous exchange you received! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really was wondering what's been going on. I do have a faithful group of friends...and I hope you will find many as you keep stitching and blogging too. I love your blog!
Hugs,
Deb

Blogarchive