Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


July 09, 2017

Finish HAED Call of the Raven

The end of a journey! Call of the Raven is finished!
Started in January 2007 and working on and off during all those years I now reached the end. The last stitches are done and I am happy and a bit sas at the same time. This has been my companian for such a long time! It travelled with me on vacations and short trips. I still remember how happy I was, when I discovered I stitched a hand! I remember running to my husband and showing him the completed hand, so delicate.
Here she is: Call of the Raven.
Stitched from December 2006 until July 9th, 2017.
90 colours, 270.000 stitches on 25 ct evenweave, one over one.


4 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Wow! She's beautiful and very detailed. Have you selected your next project?

Joke said...

Yes I have! It will be Vibrant Vista. I have been stitching on this before, so I start halfway.

Gingini said...

Niet te geloven dat dit project eindelijk helemaal afgerond is. Ben benieuwd naar de lijst!

Unknown said...

Nu te zien, Gingini :)

Blogarchive