Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


January 21, 2018

It's been a while...

A long while, to be honest. Blogging takes a lot of time and I have Facebook and Instagram to post. Instagram is quick, only a picture and a little bit of chatting. No excuse, I know.
Finally my Call of the Raven is back from the framers. I chose a simple frame and no pass partout. The stitching part is huge, so I didn't want it to get bigger.
Until this afternoon I didn't know where to hang it. Not in my living room, that was for sure. Too big, drawing too much attention. Guess where it is now? In my living room LOL
Here it is!
And as you may know I also am a knitter. I have a few finished garments to show.

2 comments:

Marie said...

My dear Joke,

Thank you for sharing the wonderful results of your different gifts !

You have found the perfect place for Call Of The Raven, because such a treasure of accomplishment deserves to be a center of attention. Moreover, it's a blessing for everyone who looks at your masterpiece. In fact, we just have to look at it in order to feel a special and uplifting energy going through our body and mind.

Your knitting is also fabulous !
Each piece is a real delight for the eyes !
I must say that I have a special attraction for the last garment, because it makes me think about Autumn. Gorgeous !

Thank you again for showing us so beautiful treasures.

With Love,

Marie.

Unknown said...

Love you, thanks a lot for your nice comment!
Big hug,
Joke

Blogarchive