Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


September 29, 2013

Update on Plantation Sampler, knitting and sewing

This week I have been using my spare time (surprise, surprise) for stitching, knitting and sewing.
My Plantation Samplers border is finished. I love it, it looks already like a real sampler.
Now it is time to add letters and a saying. I love that!
Last week I started a mystery KAL from Renee Leverington. I received part two last Sunday and I try to keep on track, so I knitted part two this week. Its name is California Dreamin'.
Part one, showing the original colour. 
Part two is a bit lighter than it really is. Due to some sunny days!
And I have been sewing a new purse. This is such fun, it only takes one afternoon to make a purse like this. And so I have projects bags for my knitting, a purse for sewing accessories, another one can be used for ..., well name it and you can use this purse for!

8 comments:

Katrina said...

Fun projects!!!!! I've been lurking watching your Plantation Sampler grow, just love it!!!!!! I am curious are you stitching the colors as charted?????

Caroline said...

Heerlijk he, al die tasjes met leuke spulletjes en en projecten. Je kunt er nooit genoeg hebben. groetjes Caroline

Corina said...

Mooi borduurwerk, leuk tasje en prachtig breiwerk.

Pauline said...

Oh, leuk lettertjes borduren, en een mooie quote erop, ik ben benieuwd!
Je shawl wordt een beauty, zowel binnen als buiten. In het zonnetje lijkt er een gouden glansje over te liggen.
Wat een leuk tasje heb je gemaakt, enig die kleuren combinatie met stippen!

Carole said...

Plantation is beautiful!

Chris said...

Gorgeous sampler progress!!

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress on everything. Love the purse, so cute.

Karin said...

Je borduurwerk is prachtig. Het is een geweldig mooie border die er om heen zit. En dan ook nog een prachtig breiwerk (hoe fix je dat toch zo snel?) en nog een mooi tasje. Het tasje is inderdaad geweldig om te maken!

Blogarchive