Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


September 22, 2013

Remember this? And another purse

Remember this? The hands spread to show the pattern?
I lost interest and so this shawl-to-be was hidden next to the couch. But once and a while I noticed it laying there and all of a sudden I decided to have it a finish this year! Last friday I ran out of yarn, only six (!!) needles to go. Lucky me I can re-order the yarn, but the shipping cost are equal to the price of the yarn. So I have to wait until October 12th when the seller is going to visit the Brei- en Haakdagen. There I can pick it up and all I pay is the price of the yarn. Next decision is what to do with the left over 300 m or so ...

It was so much fun to sew, that I decided to make another purse. There will be more, so I ordered some more frames.



6 comments:

Corina said...

Prachtig is je breiproject, ik ben blij dat je die weer opgeduikeld hebt en na de brei- en haakdagen af kunt gaan maken.

Pauline said...

LOL, een breiproject met hindernissen, maar af gaat het komen, dat is jou wel toevertrouwt.
Je beugeltasje is enig, wat een heerlijke manier om je breiwerk mee te nemen en bij eklaar te houden.

Gingini said...

Het was geweldig om die shawl te mogen bewonderen, dat wordt een beauty! Ja en dat chocotasje.. Yummie! :D

Karin said...

Wat een mooie shawl is het toch! Die staat inderdaad al een aardig poosje op de pennen. Jammer dat je moet wachten tot je weer garen hebt, maar zes penenn, dat is te overzien!
Je tasje is geweldig geworden. Ik ben helemaal hoteldebotel van je beugel!

Pull the other thread said...

Both projects look great. Love the colours in the bag and the shawl looks so delicate.

Marexstitch said...

love your new purses... charming

Blogarchive