Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

First of all I want to wish all readers of my blog a Merry Christmas! Thank you all for reading my blog this past year. I also want to say thanks for your lovely comments. I really enjoy them all!

Last week has been a busy one, again, it becomes boring. But as holidays started last Saturday (two weeks off, yeah!!!) I feel quite relaxed.
In spite of being busy I still have accomplished some progress. My Tweets block 11 is finished!



And I started block 6 of the VHRH. I want to have half of this sampler done by the end of the year and there's a lot to be done, so you girls do some cheering from the sideline, please!



And my Lazy Katy 2 is almost done too. The only thing left to knit is the lace border, so maybe its a finish this year.


7 comments:

Leanne said...

I've just stumbled onto your blog - wow I adore your Village of Hawk Run Hollow work
LOVE it!
Have a lovely Christmas
Love Leanne

Anne said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Love your tweet block and great progress on Hawk!!That scarf is gorgeous!!

neeftje said...

Moooi je tweets!!!!
Fijne feestdagen en een dikke knuffel uit krommenie!

Debby said...

Jullie ook een fijn ekerst!

Groetjes Debby

Giovanna said...

Great going on the Village and on everything else - fijne Kerstdagen!

Caroline said...

Een heel gelukkig en gezond 2012 voor jou en je geliefden. groet Caroline

Vickie said...

Tweet block is beautiful!

Blogarchive