Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


May 02, 2010

Little stitching time, yet a finish

This week I had less stitching time than I use to have, as I told you I was having schoolcamp with a bunch of 15/16-year-olds (80 children in total!). Luckily all went well, we brought home as many as we left with and no accidents happened. We all had a good time and no sleep, so by the time we went home they were so tired they fell asleep in the bus home, they all looked like little angels LOL.

I also was busy preparing our home and terrace for a long hot summer (according DH), our wooden terrace furniture had to be cleaned and polished and so I did, but in spite of that I also have a finish to show, two in fact. At first there is Home of a Needleworker Too. I started this last year, had to frog almost everything except the rank on the right side and started again, remember? Now it is done!



I also can show block 6 of Red Delicious, it is called Rose Delicious Deligth and it sure is delicious!



Finally I was looking through my stuff and found a UFO! I didn't know I had one LOL. From now on I will stitch on it on a regular basis so I will have it finished soon.


6 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful finishes! I'm glad the frogging didn't stop you from a finish on the LHN piece! Love your WIP too!

mbroider said...

I love the UFO, now WIP. The colors are wonderful!

Hillery said...

Glad you finished your Home of a Needlworker. With that much frogging, I probably would have given up.

Giovanna said...

Congrats on the finishes, they're really pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love your Home of Needle worker. It's lovely. groetjes Caroline

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Beautiful finishes and beautiful stitching Joke !Good luck with your UFO, I love the colors!

Blogarchive