Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


May 24, 2010

I did it again :)

Yes, this week I managed to finish another house! It looks like I didn't do anything else but stiching, but I can assure you there's also work and household jobs. Yesterday I finished house number 9, so on to number 10!




I belong to a small group of people that are doing exchanges, Crazy Exchange. We are doing a Friendship Exchange now and I have been stitching on it last week. I started a little late, but deadline is June 1st, so I have some time left. My partner is Caroline and last week I received this wonderful embroidered little bag. It says : 'The road fo a friends house is never too long'. She colored the fabric with tea, to get that old look. She also stitched me a lovely needlebook and added a, by her father, handmade notebook. I'm very pleased with the exchange, thanks Caroline!






9 comments:

Margaret said...

Great progress on HoHRH! And that's a lovely exchange gift you received!

Babs in Alabama said...

Love your exchange gift! and HHRH is looking good. Do they go faster as you near the end? It's going to be beautiful.
babs in alabama

Giovanna said...

Very nice block on HoHRH! And nice exchange gift.

Carolyn NC said...

Great gift and I love HOHRH

Cynimin said...

Great work on your houses! I love the detail.

Ellen said...

Lovely exchange gifts! You are making great progress with HoHRH, love these houses.

Hugs,

Debra said...

The houses are amazing.
And the exchange bag and book is so pretty.

shutterbug (Elaine) said...

Your houses look great! So...do you mean when I'm stitching I'm still supposed to be cleaning my house...hmmmm...I'll have to give that some consideration. :) :) The bag you received in the exchange it so cute!
Hugs, Elaine

Cindy's Stitching said...

Wow 9 done, what a great job. Great exchange

Blogarchive