So we went to the local yarn shop together and came up with a bulky yarn. Looking at my other knits, you might know I am not used to bulky yarn, but after buying some extra big sock dpn's I succeeded.
Besides that I finished one mitten. the other one is now on the needles, to complete the pair. It's the An Enchanting Mystery. The mystery was over before I started, due to some lack of time. But to be honest, I don't mind.
When thesecond mitten is finished, I hope to find some time to finish some other WIP's. The pile next to my sofa is growing, so time to finish something instead of starting something new!