Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


June 16, 2013

Another happy event

There is no ending on happy events this week! Last Thursday we breathed a sigh of relief, when we got notice our youngest DD has passed her high school exams! Now, in a few months,  she can move to Nijmegen and study at the University there. But first we celebrated!
After coming down to earth I took up my stitching again, Plantation Sampler. The house is done, a cow and a bird added.
And some knitting done. I have to main projects on my hands, the new Thistle o'Scotland and the KAL Galileo. As for the KAL, I am cheating a little bit. The (translated into dutch) clues come up every two weeks. Clue three is up now and clue four is coming up when I'm in NY! I know the pattern is available on Ravelry, English version. So I downloaded that and am knitting clue four now. That way I hope to finish this pair at the end of the week.

And here is another update of Thistle o'Scotland. If you take a good look, you can see the colour change.

5 comments:

Vicky L said...

Congratulations to your daughter. Your stitching and knitting is beautiful. Havein New York City. I love NYC! I wish I could visit it more.

Nana's Quilts said...

Woo Hoo! Lovely projects, of course - it's what we expect. :-) Also, cheers for K, of course. We talked about you two today as we drove home - it won't be long now until you are on your way to your BIG adventure!
Knuffles,
M (and E)

Corina said...

Ik vind dit borduurwerk toch zo mooi!

Giovanna said...

Congrats to your DD! Nice stitching and knitting - the Plantation Sampler is spectacular.

Devon said...

Congratulations to your daughter..and I love the knitting projects you have going..and your sampler is looking beautiful.
Devon

Blogarchive