Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


November 20, 2009

Enlightened

It must be the title of this design, I sure am enlightened. I never stitched that fast, in less than a week I finished two pages! Okay, I have to admit one of them was empty and the other one only had a small parrakeet on it LOL



I can't wait to start Foregone. I ordered all the floss I need for it but I also had some in my stash. So now I am thinking about starting already and leave the spaces open when I don't have the right colour. On the other hand it might be wise to put some extra stitches in Vibrant Vista or one of my other WIPS. Oh, stitcher's problems ...

2 comments:

Claire said...

Well done on finishing two pages.

Debra said...

Looking good.

Blogarchive