Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


October 11, 2009

It's been two weeks!

Last week I didn't post, simply because of the fact I had little to say and even more little to show. I have been stitching, of course, how can I not?? My major work at the moment is a surprise for a dear friend, so I can't show any progress. But there is progress!

My two HAEDs are going steady. Call of the Raven has got a little bit more attention, I have to show a progress of at least 1000 stitches at the end of each month to a Dutch group.
Vibrant Vista is growing slowly and so is my quilt project A Kitten's Tale. Block 4 is finished now. And Mare let me know she received my PIF, so I can finally show the last one, also stitched over one. It's, like the others, from The Prairie Schooler, Pins & Needles. So, time to show some pictures!


PIF: Prairie Schooler - Needles & Pins



Vibrant Vista


Call of the Raven



Lynette Anderson - A Kitten's Tale, Block 4

10 comments:

Margaret said...

Lovely! I love that fob you made, and your WIPs are wonderful. The quilt is just so adorable -- the colors and everything!

Vickie said...

I love your wips! Your HAEDs are just stunning!!!

Daffycat said...

Wonderful progress on your HAEDs! These are really growing.

Love the tag you sent as your PIF...it's really sweet!

CindyMae said...

Everything looks wonderful!!!!

Giovanna said...

Great stitching, Joke! The floss tag is adorable!

Brigitte said...

I love your HAEDs. Very nice progress on both of them. I wonder when I'll be able to start Vibrant Vista myself - there are still so many other projects in the pipeline before.

Cindy F. said...

LOVING your quilt!! Gorgeous!
and what an adorable PS finish! Great PIF:)
Beautiful progress on all your wips too!

Christine said...

I really like you're Blog Joke, and what a very lovely quilt it is so far.
Maybe someday I will make A kitten's tail quilt also, when I find the time.
Hope you enjoyd the short trip with Piet,lots of love Chrissie

Unknown said...

Wow there must be thousands of stitches going on there Joke, it all looks wonderful, congrats.

Anonymous said...

Love the Treat bag! and your trip to germany sounds so fun! DH would love to visit as that's where his ancestors are from but not sure we'll ever get the chance since we're in US.

Blogarchive