Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


September 27, 2009

Sunday again

These past few weeks it looks like I've only been able to post an update at the weekend. I suppose thats reality of life. The other days are filled with work, family, family, work, stitching, watching tv while stitching and of course eat, sleep and the obligated household tasks.

So here's a weekend update again! Most of my time I have been stitching on a gift. It's quite a large project and it has to be finished by November 1st. I think I can do it, but I have to give it high priority.

Last week Carol let me know she received my PIF, so two of them arrived at their new homes now. Being hooked to stitching over one
lately, I stitched Carol a cute little flosstag. The design is a Prairie Schooler, Pins & Needles.


Today I spent my time doing some applique work and patching for the Kittens Tale. I managed to finish part 3:


Together the three parts look like this:


6 comments:

Margaret said...

Lovely PIF! And your applique -- I just love it! Great colors and just so cute!

Wendy said...

Prachtig werk ben je aan het maken. Ik zou graag ook eens dringend werk maken om mijn patchwork af te werken, ik moet alleen nog quilten. Heb me voorgenomen om op een zondag 1 of 2 blokken te quilten en zo zal die dan wel vlug afgeraken. Ik zou graag nog andere patchworks willen maken.

De tijd vliegt inderdaad voorbij, jammer dat je niet zo veel tijd hebt om de dingen te doen die je wilt doen. Wij noemen dit hier de sleur in het leven, alle dagen hetzelfde ritme en de dagelijkse sleur ;)

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely floss tag and your squares, I just love, love, love!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Lovely work Joke! I know how you feel about being too busy to post, lol!

Janaina said...

OMG!! Kitten Tales is gorgeous! Well done!
Congrats on the PIF!!! =)

Nana's Quilts said...

YOU ARE TERRIFIC! I love your quilting project. So very cute. And as always, your stitcheries are marvelous. You clever girl,you!
Knuffles,
Marne

Blogarchive