Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


June 28, 2009

Ready to see pictures?

Today I have a little finish again. I think I mentioned the Chat SAL in an earlier blogpost. Well, yesterday evening we had another chat, and we received the last part of this cute SAL. Today I finished it.



It was a lovely day today, sunny and warm, but there was a little breeze, so it wasn't too hot. As it was our wedding anniversary (19 years!) we decided to go for a bikeride to Garnwerd, a little village on 15 km from our hometown. We went there together, DH, DS, DD and me. At Garnwerd, we climbed up the mill and took some lovely pictures and we had a cold, delicious milkshake before we went back home again.











Actually, I quite forgot about our wedding anniversary and DH mentioned it to DS, but wasn't sure about the date."Is it June 28? I think it's our weddingday, but I can't get my weddingring off my finger to look at the inscription" DH said LOL

I also took some pictures of my first attempt to make a little quilt. Just for fun, because it's not finished, but I love to see my table covered up with little pieces of fabric :) I have sewn the blocs together, and'I'm almost done with sewing the triangles together, so I can make a border of it. I think that will be the most difficult part, but we'll see....










6 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy anniversary! Nice stitching SAL -- and nice quilting progress too!

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary. Love the scenery photos.
The fabric for your little quilt is so pretty. I can't wait to see your progress.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you got married the day after we did, lol!

Your little 4 season birds are adorable (lovely stitching!), and thanks for sharing the lovely pictures of your "tocht".

Anne Sans Tete said...

such a cute finish!

Wendy said...

Proficiat met jullie huwelijksverjaardag!!

Hele mooie foto's hoor. Wij gaan ook heel graag en regelmatig naar Nederland, er zijn daar toch altijd wel mooie en gezellige plekjes.

Je quilt ziet er in ieder geval al heel leuk uit, ben benieuwd naar je vorderingen.

Cindy F. said...

Happy 19th Anniversary! How exciting:)

Adorable finish:)

Blogarchive