Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


June 05, 2009

Forgot to share

Due to not feeling well (I even stayed home from work) I forgot to share something nice I received last week.

It was a belated birthdaycard, hand made by Joan from the Yahoogroup Sapphire Stitching (I asked permission for showing on my blog). The thought she handcrafted this specially for me (using oriental themed paper, she knows I love) and the words she wrote to me, gave me such a warm feeling.



Knowing I'm surrounded by stitching friends is special, the more since I hardly have any 'real-life' stitching friends.


Also a little finish, from Oakhaven Group again. Stitched on Silkweaver's Golden Promise, Belfast Linen. Nothing much more to tell you girls, except that I got notice I can pick up my framed Chatelaine from my LNS tomorrow. I can't wait to see it!

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

A very nice little spring finish.
I hope you feel better soon.

Sandra said...

Nice card, Joan is such a talented multi-crafter. As you I have little real life stitching friends, it's nice to be in touch somehow with our cyber friends though.

Love your birdies!!! They're so cute!

Blogarchive