Time to catch up with something.
First: to answer Fatema's question which HAED I finished: it is only one, Celtic Butterfly, you can find it here
Second: I have been tagged some time ago (was it really in February? Time flies) by Wendy Jo, and she challenged me to tell eight random things about myself. So here we go, I have been tagged before, so maybe I tell you something you already know. I think I'll look over my days and tell you what's coming up.
1. I am not the loving mother and wife who gets up first, to make breakfast and then call for her family members to rise. My DH gets up first, makes breakfast and wakes the other familymembers.
2. I'm not a happy girl, looking great at breakfast. I just want my cereals and a cup of coffee. No talking, no playing around, just get up, get ready and leave for work.
3. Arriving at work, please don't ask for my attention for at least half an hour. Let me get started, do my own stuff, and after that I'll be prepared to answer all questions, help everybody and be polite.
4. I am hooked to my lunchbreak. I only have 25 minutes a day, so please don't disturb that break, let me get a cup of soup and a sandwich and LEAVE ME ALONE!!! (Unless it's my choice to have a conversation)
5. Coming home from work I want to take a short rest. Watching some tv with DD, small talk with DS about his day.
6. Time for my computer is important, catching up on blogs, social talk by mail, looking for stash. So just before and after dinner I take some time to do that, in the luxury of my own room.
7. At weekends I like to stay in my pyjamas all day, unless I expect company or have to go somewhere. I clean the bathroom in my pyjamas, do the laundry in them, and get dressed far after lunch :)
8. Yeah, I managed to tell eight things about myself, and the main thing to tell is: I'm just a normal ME, not special, no particular things, just like anyone else who reads this post :) And the best part of that is: I like it this way, and so does my family!
I have been awarded twice! Janaina and Mia both awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. It brought a big smile om my face, so thank you girls!
The rules for this award are :
Copy the logo of the Kreativ Blogger Award in to your blog Make a link to the person's blog who nominated you Nominate 8 other blogs Add their links to your blog Leave a comment on the blogs, that they have been awarded.
I hope you don't blame me, not following this rule this time. I love all blogs I read, and I've seen this award on many of them. So I only award four other blogs, and in them all other creative stitchers, whose blog I didn't discover yet!
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (24)
- ► 2014 (38)
- ► 2013 (53)
- ► 2012 (48)
- ► 2011 (43)
- ► 2010 (48)
- ▼ March (5)