Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


October 02, 2008

Autumn Exchange for Edda :)) and a gift sent

Edda let me know the exchange I did for her arrived yesterday, the same day I got hers (what a coincidence)! So now I can show what I stitched for her. Remember my complaints about frogging? Well it was on this piece. I had the front of the scissor pocket all done, when I read I should have done it with one thread instead of the two I had been using. So I continued stitching the backside, using ond thread, just to see what I liked the most.
Guess what? The designer turned out to be a great designer (Beardie Designs - Autumn Accessoire), she was right! So I frogged the whole front and did it again, using one thread this time.
This is how it turned out, being put together and sent to Edda.

A few weeks ago a fellow stitcher did something nice for me, and I thought it would be a nice idea to let her know how much I appreciated that, by stitching something for her. She told me it arrived safely :))
I made her a floss tag and a small cushion.


10 comments:

Nana's Quilts said...

Very nice - heel mooi. Isn't this so much fun. I have sent my autumn exchange and hope it will arrive soon. I sent it on Monday, but it has a way to travel, so perhaps it will arrive next week.
Groetjes,
Marne

Mare said...

Everything looks just great. You have had some very nice packages. Enjoy!

icelandmom said...

I just loved my exchange from you Joke. Sorry to hear you had a visit from the frogs while you were making it. My favorite scissors have their home in the scissor keep now. :-) Thanks again.

Meari said...

Nice projects and RAK, Joke.

anna said...

So beautiful :)

Debra said...

nice stitching and great gifts.
Debra in Indiana

Janaina said...

Lovely exch.!!!!=)
Aaaaaand... LOVE YOU!

Carol said...

Joke... have you received my emails? I sent you your HoE Xmas Ornament partner info and asked an important question about PIF... sent them to both of your emails, no answers...

Deborah/LavenderRose said...

What beautiful little things you've stitched!
Hugs,
Deb

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a beautiful exchange!

Blogarchive