Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


May 09, 2008

Holiday

Today me and my family returned from a week's holiday in Germany. We had a great week, the weather was marvellous, it looked like summer! I have been able to stitch quite some hours, as I rose early in the morning. I started the day with an activity like walking or cycling (in the hills!) and after that I could sit down to take a rest and do some stitching.

In the evening I have been stitching at my HAED Celtic Butterfly, and this is the result until now.


During daytime I was working on a biscornu. I finished one of them, and another one almost. Of the latest I can't show a picture, as it is meant to sent in an exchange, but this is the other one. It is a monochrome biscornu, designed by M.A. Rethoret-Melin. I stitched it on cloud-brown aïda with Gloriana, color Topiary.






No comments:

Blogarchive