Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


February 08, 2015

Introduction

May I introduce you to an old friend? She is a beautiful, yet intriguing lady. Colourful and strong. I have been neglecting her for several months, but now she is back in my life again: Call of the Raven.
The last picture I showed here is taken at June 1st, 2014.
Since this year, Januari 15th, I am stitching again. Look how she grows! This could be a finish this year, if she is clever enough to hold my attention ;-)
I also heve been knitting. There is a finish again. For a sweet colleague I knitted Sing, a capelet. She is happy with the result and therefor, so am I.



2 comments:

Linda said...

Call of the Raven is so pretty and you have made great progress on her. I love all of your knitted shawls etc.

Linda

Nana's Quilts said...

Oh the capelet is just lovely. Aren't you so clever? And of course, getting back to your stitchery shows major progress. One of these days she will be complete and you will have found another exciting project, no doubt.

Blogarchive