Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


April 13, 2014

Were did this week go?

It seems to me that weeks are passing by quicker than when I was young. Last week is gone already. Two more weeks and we are about to have two weeks vacation. Only seven working days, because Easter is coming up too!
I spent my free time knitting and stitching. My borders are up to date again,  I still love to do them on a quiet Sunday morning!
I also stitched on Call of the Raven, although not as much as I hoped for. I was away from home two days, including a night, workrelated. So no time and place to take Call of the Raven with me.
Remember the testknit I am doing? I had some time to knit. Travelling by train is perfect for knitting ladies and this was a real no brainer LOL
I am up to knit the border now, so from now on I have to pay attention. On the other hand, that is what I like most! There is a nice pattern of flowers in it, and beading too!

2 comments:

Corina said...

veel plezier met je mooie projecten!

Nana's Quilts said...

Oh your new knitting project is lovely. A terrific pattern, but also such pretty yarn. I do think that time goes faster as we get a bit older. Happy spring!

Blogarchive