Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


June 24, 2012

Less stitching time

It's the end of the schoolyear and for me that means there are a lot of parties, saying goodbyes to colleagues, festivities that are all planned in these last weeks. So I was a few evenings out of the house,  and had less time to stitch or knit. Yet I have accomplished some progress on block 11 of the Village.
Today was a rainy day, a perfect day to stay at home and knit clue 4 of the Mystery KAL. Part 4 is n't finished yet, I hope to do it this evening.  If so, I'll add a picture by tomorrow. 
Edited June 26th: Here's a picture of part 4, it's a bit overlighted, but you can see the pattern and that's what matters ;)

3 comments:

Giovanna said...

Nice going on the school block!

Christine said...

The village is looking great

mdgtjulie said...

Very pretty on the KAL. And you made good progress on VoHRH. Good for you!!!

Blogarchive